Melt blowing is a conventional fabrication method of micro- and nanofibers where a polymer melt is extruded through small nozzles surrounded by high speed blowing gas. The randomly deposited fibers form a non-woven sheet product applicable for filtration, sorbents, apparels and drug delivery systems. The substantial benefits of melt blowing are simplicity, high specific productivity and solvent-free operation.
BFE>95% (Melt-blown) non-woven fabric for surgical medical face mask
* Medical and hygienic molten non-woven materials
* Raw materials - polypropylene
* Non-woven technology - melt aerodynamic
* Type of canvas - Simple weaving
* White color
* Surface density - 25 g/m2
* Standard width - 175 mm
* winding in a roll - of 1500 meters
* inner diameter 76 mm (cardboard sleeve)
* Features: Soft touch, good uniformity, high filtration efficiency, good breathability, good shielding performance.
* BFE : >95%
Spun bond, also called spun laid non-woven are made in one continuous process. Fibers are spun and then directly dispersed into a web by deflectors or can be directed with air streams. This technique leads to faster belt speeds, and cheaper costs. Technical specification on request at placing order.
We supply all trimmings for protective mask production. Nose wire 100% PP, single core 3mm, dual core 4mm or 5 mm. We supply from stock. In case not available delivery time is 7-14 days. Earloops elastic 100% PP for HF welding. Technical specifications on request at placing order.
In base we sell all our products Ex Works. To speed up the cargo shipment on request we can offer to organize shipment with good reputation forwarding companies like DHL, UPS, Fedex to help to find the best solution. Tracking will be possible to follow the shipment.